Ordering Software Licenses
Techware offers several licensing arrangements for our software
products including Single User Licenses, Multi-User Licenses and Company
Licenses. There are several ways to order software licenses:
- For any quantity and combination of single user or multi-user licenses:
- Fill out the form below and submit your order.
You should receive an e-mail to the address you provided indicating that we have received your order. We will check your order
and let you know if we require any additional information.
- Next, we will process your order and send you an invoice and a secure payment link for credit card payment. If you prefer to pay
by check, send us a check (drawn on a US bank) along with a copy of your invoice. If you wish to pay by wire transfer, let us know
and we will provide our banking information.
- Upon receipt of payment, we will send you a paid invoice along with your license documents and instructions for downloading and
installing the software.
- For all other orders including upgrades and orders with special discounts, use one of the methods described below:
- Fill out an order form and
fax or e-mail it to us. You may provide payment information with your order form and we will send you a paid invoice,
license document and instructions for downloading and installing the software. If you do not wish to provide payment information on your order form,
we will send you an invoice which you may pay through a secure payment link or other accepted payment options.
If you are ordering upgrades, you must provide valid serial numbers for each license you wish to upgrade. We will confirm that you have provided
valid serial numbers for the upgrades requested.
- E-mail or fax a company purchase order. If you have established credit with us, we will send you an invoice along with the licenses and download instructions.
You may pay your invoice within 30 days by any of our accepted payment options.
- Call our sales office to place an order by phone.